Terms and Conditions
The Good Meal Co Pty Ltd (“The Good Meal Co.”, “we”, “us”, “our”) (ABN 44 623 746 592) thanks you (“you”, “your”, “customer”) for using our website, www.goodmeal.com.au (the “Website”). Your access to and use of all information on this website including purchase of our product/s is provided subject to the following terms and conditions. The information is intended for residents of Australia only.
We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time and your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. We therefore recommend that each time you access our website you read these terms and conditions.
- You agree to ensure that your registration details are true and accurate at all times and you undertake to update your registration details from time to time when they change.
- We reserve the right to terminate your registration at any time if you breach these terms and conditions.
- Our services are intended to be used by registered users within Australia only.
Our Website Services
- Our services are provided to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
- All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of GST if applicable. We endeavour to ensure that our price list is current. Our price list can be accessed from our website and we reserve the right to amend our prices at any time.
- We strive to ensure that our products are described as accurately as possible on our website, however we do not warrant that the description is accurate. Where we become aware of any errors or omissions, we reserve the right to correct the same.
- Images have been provided for illustrative purposes only.
- Our products are for sale to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
- We supply and despatch our products to customers within Australia only.
- We endeavour to ensure that our product list is current however we give no undertaking as to the availability of any product advertised on our website.
- When you order from us, we require you to provide your name, delivery address, your email address and telephone contact. If you choose to pay by credit card we will also require you to provide us with your credit card details. If you choose to pay by Paypal, you will be redirected to the Paypal site to process your payment, which does not require you to provide us with credit card details. We undertake to take due care with this information; however in providing us with such information you accept that we are not liable for its misuse due to error in transmission or virus or malware.
- Delivery addresses and dates may not be altered once an order has been placed. The Good Meal Co. accepts no liability for incorrect delivery details supplied by you to us. The Good Meal Co. cannot give or adhere to a request for a specific delivery time.
- The products delivered to you by us must be transferred to a refrigerator or freezer immediately after arrival or latest by 9pm on the delivery day.
- The Good Meal Co. accepts no liability for the loss or deterioration of any goods once they have been delivered in accordance with your delivery instructions and our terms and conditions. The Good Meal Co. will not be held liable for any financial or physical damages of any kind once the goods have been delivered to you.
- We undertake to accept or reject your order within Seven (7) days. If we have not responded to you within Seven (7) days, your offer is deemed to be rejected. We are not required to give reasons for rejecting your offer to purchase however the most likely reason for rejecting your offer will be that we do not currently have that product in stock.
- Delivery of your ordered product/s will be as set out on our website. Title in the goods passes to you when we have received payment. Our terms of payment are set out on the order page.
- All risk of loss or damage to the goods passes to you when we deliver the goods.
Allergens and Pregnancy
- If you are suffering from a specific allergy or are pregnant The Good Meal Co. strongly suggests that you consult your doctor prior to consuming our meals.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to refer to the Nutritional Panel, Ingredient Listings and Allergy Declaration of each meal before purchasing.
- We take all due care to keep allergy prone ingredients out of our meals. However, with the exception of gluten (for which we have stringent processes and testing regimes), please be aware that other allergens may be present.
- The Good Meal Co. accepts no liability to any allergic reaction by a customer as a result of consuming a Good Meal Co. product.
Order Cancellation Due To Error
- Where a product has been listed at the incorrect price or with incorrect descriptive information or image due to typographical error or similar oversight, we reserve the right to cancel a transaction. Where your credit card has been charged, we will immediately refund your credit card for the total amount debited. Where your PayPal account has been charged, we will immediately refund your PayPal account for the total amount debited.
- We endeavour to always have all products available to order however due to unforeseen circumstances, some products may not be available at the time of your order or delivery.
- If your selected product is not available at the time of your order or deliver, we will replace the item(s) with an appropriate substitution (deemed appropriate by us) or arrange a refund to you.
- If you do not advise us of an incorrect item within 24 hours of delivery, we may not be able to refund or replace the item.
- The Return & Refunds Policy covers refused and returned orders due to system error, customer error or driver inability to safely and correctly deliver an order.
- This refund policy does not apply to goods which have been opened, used or damaged after delivery, or if any attempt has been made to alter the product.
- If for any reason you receive a delivery in error, you must contact Customer Care on 1800 155 255 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org within six (6) hours to organise a new delivery.
- Failure to contact The Good Meal Co. within the designated time will deem the goods spoiled and your acceptance of the delivery, which you will be charged for.
- The Good Meal Co. will refund payment in the event that there is a confirmed error by us.
- All products and orders must be returned in their original condition.
- Failure to adhere to the terms and conditions of The Good Meal Co. will prevent any refunds or credits being issued to you.
- If we are unable at the time of return to replace or exchange returned goods, we undertake to reimburse you for the amount initially debited for the purchase.
- When you visit our website, we give you a limited licence to access and use our information for personal use.
- You are permitted to download a copy of the information on this website to your computer for your personal use only provided that you do not delete or change any copyright symbol, trade mark or other proprietary notice. Your use of our content in any other way infringes our intellectual property rights.
- Except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this website without our prior written permission.
- The licence to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The licence also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatag or mirroring of our website.
- This website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provide.
- You may link our website with our consent. Any such linking will be entirely your responsibility and at your expense. By linking, you must not alter any of our website's contents including any intellectual property notices and you must not frame or reformat any of our pages, files, images, text or other materials.
Intellectual Property Rights
- The copyright to all content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to us or we have a licence to use those materials.
- All trademarks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols ™, ® or © which are used on this website are either owned by us or we have a licence to use them. Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
- Any comment, feedback, idea or suggestion (called “Comments”) which you provide to us through this website becomes our property. If in future we use your Comments in promoting our website or in any other way, we will not be liable for any similarities which may appear from such use. Furthermore, you agree that we are entitled to use your Comments for any commercial or non-commercial purpose without compensation to you or to any other person who has transmitted your Comments.
- If you provide us with Comments, you acknowledge that you are responsible for the content of such material including its legality, originality and copyright.
- Whilst we have taken all due care in providing the information on our website, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
- We take due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan Horse and/or malware, however we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
- From time to time we may host third party content on our website such as advertisements and endorsements belonging to other traders. Responsibility for the content of such material rests with the owners of that material and we are not responsible for any errors or omissions in such material.
Statutory Guarantees and Warranties to Consumers
- Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (“C&C Act”) defines a consumer. Under the C&C Act we are a supplier of either goods or services or both to you, and as a consumer the C&C Act gives you statutory guarantees. Attached to the Standard Terms and Conditions are:-
- (i) Schedule 2 of the C&C Act; and
- (ii) those statutory guarantees, all of which are given by us to you if you are a consumer.
Limitation of Liability
- If you are not a consumer within the meaning of Schedule 2 of the C&C Act then this clause applies to you. If you are not a consumer:-
- (i) To the full extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of an implied warranty or condition is limited to the supply of goods and services again or payment of the costs of having those services supplied again.
- (ii) We accept no liability for any loss whatsoever including consequential loss suffered by you arising from goods and services we have supplied.
- (iii) We do not accept liability for anything contained in the post of a user or in any form of communication which originates with a user and not with Us.
- (iv) We do not participate in any way in the transactions between our users.
- If you are a consumer within the meaning of the C&C Act then this clause has no effect whatsoever to in any way limit our liability or your rights.
- By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website.
- If a Force Majeure event causing delay continues for more than Seven (7), we may terminate this Agreement by giving at least Seven (7) notice to you. “Force Majeure” means any act, circumstance or omission over which we could not reasonably have exercised control.
- These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in New South Wales and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
- If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- We undertake to take all due care with any information which you may provide to us when accessing our website. However, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you may provide to us. Information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.